All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive collection of New York City's odd, wacky, and most offbeat people, places, and things, for New York City residents and anyone else who enjoys local humor and trivia with a twist. From Chinatown restaurants that make bubble tea to the Burger King peacock statue in Staten Island, this book will have it all.
- Author BiographyLisa Montanarelli has co-authored three nonfiction books, including Strange But True San Francisco and Strange But True Chicago (both Globe Pequot Press). She has contributed features, profiles, and reviews to San Francisco Chronicle, Art and Antiques Magazine, California Literary Review, Colorado Review, Agence France-Presse,and Publishers Weekly.
- Author(s)Lisa Montanarelli
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleCuriosities Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight16 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.