All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1993, Bryant Park has been the event's home, but in 2010 relocated to Lincoln Center. New York Fashion Week focuses on what's already been termed the Golden Era of Fashion Week, the Bryant Park Years. It is filled with hundreds of never-before-seen photos and never-before-told stories and features exclusive interviews with the likes of Tommy Hilfiger, Betsy Johnson, Richie Rich, The Blonds, Andre Leon Talley, Philip Bloch, Fern Mallis, and many more. Capturing the most exciting moments, trends, and people from seventeen years under the tents of Bryant Park, New York Fashion Week gives industry professionals, style savvy consumers, and pop culture and celebrity fans an essential piece of fashion history.
- Author BiographyEila Mell is a journalist who has spent many years writing about fashion, theater, and film and interviewing some of the biggest names in the fashion and entertainment industries. She has been tapped for her expertise by nearly a hundred television and radio shows, including The Insider, Hollywood 411, Dailies , and The Mark & Brian Show. Eila lives in New York.
- Author(s)Eila Mell,Fern Malli
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight2057 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.