All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA perfect keepsake of the city in a fresh collection of New York photos that explore the vibrant, chaotic, joyous, gritty day-to-day life in the city. This memorable collection of photographs is a virtual love letter to the world's favorite city. It presents diverse images taken by various contributors that capture the quirky heart and frenetic life of the city and how it is experienced. From subway scenes to park life, from culinary delights to impressive works of street art, these evocative, thought-provoking, and sometimes humorous images show that beauty and inspiration can be found around every corner. Pieced together from a variety of people's experiences, the resulting album of snapshots is an irresistible keepsake that will appeal to natives and visitors alike. Looking through the details, angles, and Instagram-era photos collected here reveals a New York that is at once familiar yet also like a new discovery. To view these images is to see the city anew, refreshing the desire to experience it.
- Author BiographyGabriela Kogan is a graphic designer based in Buenos Aires. She runs a boutique design studio specializing in book design and production. She is often in New York, and this is her second compilation of New York photos since her first volume, New York: A Photographic Album, in 2009.
- Author(s)Gabriela Kogan
- PublisherUniverse Publishing
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniverse Publishing
- Content Note400 colour illustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width216 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.