All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionA travel book? A cookbook? Something more: a cook-travel-book, a perfect and complete guide to discovering the Big Apple, its restaurants and the best chef'srecipes, the best boutique hotels, the best family attractions, the best places for shopping and whereto eat for less than $15. A book designed for cook-lovers and for those who loves New York City and wants to kw moreabout the city that never sleeps.
- Author BiographyFabio Mollica Born in Italy, 45 years old, he is a journalist and a lover of food, wines and travels. For about 15 years he has written guides and cook-books about cities and regions. New York is his first on the USA).
- Author(s)Fabio Mollica
- PublisherNextbook Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2017
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationBR
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintNextbook Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight1524 g
- Width218 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.