All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLocated at the mouth of the Hudson River and the crossroads of the world, the bustling city of New York blends the grand and the humble in the Western Hemisphere's greatest melting pot. From the glass and steel skyscrapers of midtown Manhattan to the upscale lofts of Soho, the bohemian chic of Greenwich Village to the urban oasis of Central park, artist Fabrice Moireau captures the frenetic spirit of the Big Apple in vibrant splashes of watercolour.
- Author BiographyFabrice Moireau has illustrated many publications, including the Paris Sketchbook, Loire Valley Sketchbook and the recent Venice Sketchbook. Jerome Charyn has written three memoirs about his childhood in the Bronx. He is also the author of over forty books, receiving the Rosenthal Award for his novel Darlin' Bill.
- PublisherEditions Didier Millet Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2005
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Series TitleSketchbooks S.
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintEditions Didier Millet Pty Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/01/2011
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight990 g
- Width280 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Fabrice Moireau
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.