New York Waterfalls: A Guide for Hikers & Photographers by Scott E. Brown (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.65Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 7 Feb
- AU $42.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew York's glacier-carved landscape features an incredible array of beautiful waterfalls. This full-colour guide takes hikers to 122 of the finest publicly accessible waterfalls across the state, offering detailed descriptions of each hike, with maps and information on distance, difficulty, elevation change, best time of year to visit, and highlights along the way. Photographers will find tips on composition, exposures, unique perspectives, lighting, and gear.
- Author BiographyScott E. Brown lives in Bristol, Pennsylvania, and is an avid hiker, trail runner, and outdoor photographer. He is the author of Pennsylvania Waterfalls, Pennsylvania Mountain Vistas, and New York Waterfalls.
- Author(s)Scott E. Brown
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication25/09/2010
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note138 colour photos & 123 maps
- Weight667 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.