All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book challenges readers to rethink the way we view the nation's past and race relations in the present.
- Author BiographyAlan J. Singer is Professor of Secondary Education in the School of Education and Allied Human Services at Hofstra University. He is coauthor (with Maureen O. Murphy and S. Maxwell Hines) of Teaching to Learn, Learning to Teach: A Handbook for Secondary School Teachers and Social Studies for Secondary Schools: Teaching To Learn, Learning To Teach, Third Edition.
- Author(s)Alan J. Singer
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2008
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.