All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a unique cultural statement about the most extraordinary city in the world, featuring arguably some of the finest photographs ever taken of New York. From spectacular aerial views of some of the city's towering icons, such as the Chrysler and Empire State Buildings, to the bustling streets of the city's multicultural neighbourhoods, this book is a must for both visitors and New Yorkers alike. All boroughs are represented.
- Author BiographyEqually at home in a helicoptor soaring above the great cities of the world as in a dugout on the Amazon River, Gerald and Marc Hoberman are master photographers, authors, designers and award-winning publishers of international renown.
- Author(s)Gerald Hoberman,Marc Hoberman
- PublisherHoberman Collection
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBooklets S.
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintThe Gerald & Marc Hoberman Collection
- Content Notecolour maps, 34 colour photos
- Weight150 g
- Width190 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.