All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'One belongs to New York instantly, one belongs to it as much in five minutes as in five years.' Tom Wolfe New York, New York! The city where dreams are made, skyscrapers soar and the buzz never dies. Whether you wish to follow the glamorous footsteps of Holly Golightly on Fifth Avenue or be thrilled by the sheer vastness of Central Park, this book, bursting with quotes about the city that doesn't sleep, is guaranteed to inspire, entertain and leave you wanting more!
- Author BiographyMichael Getz is a proud American who has a penchant for American history and culture, as well as a particular interest in conspiracy theories. He has also written BULLSHIT! Amazing Lies and Unbelievable Truths from around the Globe (ISBN: 978-1-84953-653-0) and American Wit and Wisdom (ISBN: 978-1-84953-841-1).
- Author(s)Michael Getz
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2016
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight113 g
- Width101 mm
- Height136 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.