All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionNew York's Historic Armories chronicles the evolution of the armory as a specific building type in American architectural and military history, and the role these buildings played in the history of America's volunteer militia.
- Author BiographyNancy L. Todd, an architectural historian, is a Program Analyst at the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation. She is a past recipient of the Adjutant General's Award, New York State Division of Military and Naval Affairs, for extraordinary contributions to the historic preservation of New York's armories.
- Author(s)Nancy L. Todd
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2006
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1343 g
- Width305 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.