All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe highly successful Globetrotter Travel Series , which includes Travel Guides, Travel Maps, Road Atlases, Best Of Pocket Guides and In Your Pocket Language Guides, presently covers more than 90 destinations worldwide. The Packs are excellent value, including both a guidebook and a softcover version of the fold-out Globetrotter map of the region, in a printed plastic wallet. The handy pocket-size guide is packed with useful information, tips and recommendations, accompanied by colour photographs, charts and maps for the first-time traveller who wants to experience the major highlights that New Zealand has to offer. The fold-out map of New Zealand is ideal for tourists and visitors.
- Author BiographyGraeme Lay is a full time writer whose books include Passages- Journeys in Polynesia, Pacific New Zealand and New Zealand- a Visual Celebration.He was the Montana New Zealand Book Awards Reviewer of the year in 1998,and has twice been a finalist in the Cathy Pacific Travel Writer of the year award.
- Author(s)Graeme Lay
- PublisherGlobetrotter Travel Guides
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleGlobetrotter Travel Pack
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobetrotter Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date22/04/2016
- Content Notefull-colour photographs, full-colour maps
- Weight304 g
- Width128 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Map Scale1: 2000 000
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Sheet map, folded
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.