Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.43
About this product
- DescriptionNew Ark, as it is prounced and appeared on colonial maps, is located in New Castle County near the borders of Pennsylvania and Maryland. Scotch-Irish and Welsh settlers developed Newark as a market town around the intersection of two Lenni Lenape trails. Newark remained little more than a village throughout its history, reaching a population of only 11,000 by 1960. Today it is over 30,000, with an additional 15,000 students at the University of Delaware.
- Author(s)William Francis
- PublisherArcadia Publishing (SC)
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleThen & Now (Arcadia)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcadia Publishing (SC)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width167 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.