CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionFrom whale-watching on the shore of St. Vincent's and hiking Terra Nova to kissing the cod and catching greasy pigs at the largest garden party in the world, this essential volume explores the easternmost Canadian province. Highlighting the suggestions of table Newfoundlanders and Labradorians from across the island -- including comedian Mary Walsh, artist Brenda McLellan, Great Big Sea front man Alan Doyle, and Premier Danny Williams -- this guide supplies lists of all the secret places locals and tourists simply must discover. For lovers of Newfoundland and new visitors alike, this insider's view is an exceptional collection of the best-kept secrets that other guide can offer.
- Author BiographyJohn MacIntyre is a journalist, a writer, and an editor. His work has appeared in the Globe and Mail, Montreal Gazette, and Canadian Lawyer, and he writes a syndicated column, Figuratively Speaking, which appears in more than 70 newspapers in the United States and Canada. He lives in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. Janice Wells is a well-known Newfoundland and Labrador writer, a columnist for the Western Star.
- Author(s)John MacIntyre
- PublisherMacIntyre Purcell Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication04/01/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLunenburg
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMacIntyre Purcell Publishing Inc.
- Content Note5 b/w photos
- Weight148 g
- Width200 mm
- Height115 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.