All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a richly photographed and charmingly written new take on the first cookbook resource for the modern, urban, newly married couple. It includes 150 recipes that reflect a fresh, healthy approach to getting meals on the table and entertaining friends, with a special emphasis on going to farmers' markets, growing your own vegetables, using locally sourced ingredients and making things from scratch.
- Author BiographySarah Copeland is a young Food Network chef who is featured regularly in Food Network magazine, Saveur, and other food magazines and programming. A trendsetter and stylemaker, she has been featured in Martha Stewart Weddings and other lifestyle publications.
- Author(s)Sarah Copeland
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1569 g
- Width222 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.