All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionReporting makes a significant difference t just in the amount of public affairs information available to a community, but also in the amount and type of conversations about self-governance that take place in the digital world. Simpson argues that without daily professional journalism, the audience is forced to craft their own news feeds, often resulting in conversations without foundation.
- Author BiographyEdgar Simpson is assistant professor of public affairs and digital journalism at Central Michigan University.
- Author(s)Edgar Simpson
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note19 tables, 2 graphs
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.