All listings for this product
About this product
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight367 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byH.-O. Peitgen
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsNewton's Method and Complex Dynamical Systems.- Discrete Versus Continuous Newton's Method: A Case Study.- The Continuous, Desingularized Newton Method for Meromorphic Functions.- Global Aspects of the Continuous and Discrete Newton Method: A Case Study.- Idiosyncratic Remarks by a Bibliomaniac: 5. A Random Sample of Structured Chaos.- Book Review: An introduction to Chaotic Dynamical Systems (Floris Takens).
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.