All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal of this book is to introduce the biological and technical aspects of next generation sequencing methods, as well as algorithms to assemble these sequences into whole gemes. The book is organized into two parts; part 1 introduces NGS methods and part 2 reviews assembly algorithms and gives a good insight to these methods for readers new to the field. Gathering information, about sequencing and assembly methods together, helps both biologists and computer scientists to get a clear idea about the field. Chapters will include information about new sequencing techlogies such as ChIp-seq, ChIp-chip, and De Novo sequence assembly.
- Author(s)Ali Massoudi-Nejad,Nazanin Hooseinkhan,Zahra Narimani
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Systems Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 43 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight161 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.