All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionN3xt Practices is a ground-breaking advisory book for education decision makers. Its purpose is to challenge the top trends and initiatives of the previous decade in educational techlogy and bring light to their short-falls and misses. It also highlights successful endeavors and strategies and details a common-sense methodology to move your school/district forward in its techlogy initiatives while insuring sustainability, and longevity and ultimately, success through results. Next Practices identifies techlogy-based initiatives, such as Interactive White Boards, Data Centers, and 1-to-1 Computing, and reviews actual implementations and case studies - both successful and unsuccessful - to provide a structure to plan and implement educational techlogy initiatives practical for schools and districts of all sizes. Next Practices goes beyond the examination of current best practices and redefines for educational leaders NEXT Practices for successful techlogy initiatives in support of 21st century learning.
- Author BiographyDarryl Vidal has been consulting for schools implementing technology for over 20 years. His projects include district-wide implementations of VoIP, Wireless, Data Center Virtualization, and Video Security. His primary instructional focus for over 15 years has been the ever evolving technology classroom. Mr. Vidal has developed the formal strategic planning and project management methodology known as MapITsm. He is currently the Vice President and principal Education Technology Consultant for Southern California-based technology firm Networld Solutions, Inc. Michael Casey has over 30 years of experience in Education as a classroom teacher, Educational Technology Resource teacher, Program Manager for Educational Technology and as an Executive Director for Information Technology at San Diego Unified School District. He is currently the director of Technology for Del Mar Union Schools and the President and CEO of Eire Group a technology consulting solutions group.
- Author(s)Darryl Vidal,Michael Casey
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, figures
- Weight163 g
- Width151 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.