All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionChances are that just under a nearby rock, you ll spot a roly-poly pill bug. Encourage a child to take a close look, and introduce a fascinating creature. Gently pick it up and watch as it rolls into a ball and unrolls to take a walk. This cousin to lobsters and crabs sheds its crusty skin and will tickle your hand with its 14 (count em!) wiggly legs. Awaken a sense of wonder in a child with the Next Time You See series from NSTA Kids. The books will inspire elementary-age children to experience the enchantment of everyday phemena, such as pill bugs, fireflies, seashells, and sunsets. Free supplementary activities are available on the NSTA website. Especially designed to be experienced with an adultbe it a parent, teacher, or friendNext Time You See books serve as a reminder that you don t have to look far to find something remarkable in nature.
- Author BiographyEmily Morgan is an author-educator who knows how to connect with children both intellectually and emotionally. A former elementary and middle school teacher, she coauthors the series Picture-Perfect Science and the Teaching Through Trade Books column in Science and Children, NSTA s elementary-level journal, and is the author of the Next Time You See series from NSTA Press.
- Author(s)Emily Morgan
- PublisherNational Science Teachers Association
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleNext Time You See
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Science Teachers Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width241 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.