All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChances are that just under a nearby rock, you ll spot a roly-poly pill bug. Encourage a child to take a close look, and introduce a fascinating creature. Gently pick it up and watch as it rolls into a ball and unrolls to take a walk. This cousin to lobsters and crabs sheds its crusty skin and will tickle your hand with its 14 (count em!) wiggly legs. Awaken a sense of wonder in a child with the Next Time You See series from NSTA Kids. The books will inspire elementary-age children to experience the enchantment of everyday phemena, such as pill bugs, fireflies, seashells, and sunsets. Free supplementary activities are available on the NSTA website. Especially designed to be experienced with an adultbe it a parent, teacher, or friendNext Time You See books serve as a reminder that you don t have to look far to find something remarkable in nature.
- Author BiographyEmily Morgan is an author-educator who knows how to connect with children both intellectually and emotionally. A former elementary and middle school teacher, she coauthors the series Picture-Perfect Science and the Teaching Through Trade Books column in Science and Children, NSTA s elementary-level journal, and is the author of the Next Time You See series from NSTA Press.
- Author(s)Emily Morgan
- PublisherNational Science Teachers Association
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleNext Time You See
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Science Teachers Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width241 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.