All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionNeymar da Silva Santos Junior is one of the most iconic players in football, a superstar for Barcelona FC and the greatest name in modern-day Brazilian sport. His journey to the peak of world football has been extraordinary: from a childhood spent on the verge of poverty he was plucked from obscurity as an 11 year old by Santos FC, the club where Pele made his name, and soon after making his first-team debut as a 17 year old he rocketed to fame to become one of the brightest stars in Brazil. But Neymar Jr would t have become the player that he has without his father, Neymar Sr, who has been a steady and influential guide in his life and career. And only with an understanding of his father's past, and of the challenges that the Neymar family have faced and overcome, is it possible to truly understand the making of this extraordinary footballer. Neymar Jr's talent has always been astonishing. But it could have been lost had it t been carefully nurtured, developed and managed. This beautiful and touching story reveals the making of one of the greatest and most iconic players on the planet as told by father and son, with exclusive insights into Neymar Jr's life and career, his achievements and his aspirations.
- Author BiographyNeymar da Silva Santos Junior is one of the most iconic players in football, a superstar for Barcelona FC and the greatest name in modern-day Brazilian sport.
- Author(s)Neymar da Silva Santos,Sr.
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArena Sport
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.