All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNiagara is rich with fascinating stories, from daredevils to heroics. From the horrors during the War of 1812, to murder, to techlogical invation and the birth of the modern tourist industry, Niagara has seen it all.
- Author BiographyMaria Da Silva and Andrew Hind are freelance writers who specialize in the paranormal, history and travel. Their other titles include ghost story collections from the province of Ontario in general, its Cottage Country, and the War of 1812. They make strenuous efforts for accuracy, both in historical detail and in the retelling of paranormal encounters. Andrew is a local history columnist and has written on history and travel for a number of regional and international publications.
- Author(s)Andrew Hind,Maria Da Silva
- PublisherFolklore Publishing
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFolklore Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.