Nicaragua Footprint Handbook by Richard Arghiris, Richard Leonardi (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEscape the crowds and uncover one of the best kept secrets of Central America with Footprint's 4th edition of Nicaragua Handbook. Deserted beaches, sleepy towns, incredible rainforests and active volcaes all await the intrepid traveler to this emerging Latin American destination. Comprehensive coverage on how to get the most from this little travelled land, including amazing cultural insights, all the best places to eat, drink and sleep, detailed advice on how to get around and how to experience the most from the adventure activities on offer. * Extensive coverage of Nicaragua's national parks and how to get the most from them * Amazing cultural & historical insight * Our recommended itineraries to help you plan your trip whether you're travelling for one week or four * Accommodation listings for every budget * Detailed street maps for important towns and cities * The lowdown on the best adventure activities including, surfing, windsurfing, riding and trekking * Detailed transport advice on how to get around * Overview map of the country to help you plan your trip and get your bearings Packed with information on all the main attractions as well as detailed information on the dozens of activities and adventures that will help you get off the beaten track, Footprint's Nicaragua Handbook will help you get to the heart of this intriguing country.
- Author BiographyRichard Arghiris first visited Latin America in 2003, when he travelled between the capitals of Mexico and Panama. Richard has since become a regular visitor to the Americas, writing and researching content for guidebooks, magazines, newspapers and websites. Richard has lived and worked in Amsterdam, Brighton, London and at sea. Aside from Latin America, he has travelled widely in Europe and the United States, and is currently based in London where he works as an author and freelance journalist and is on the road whenever it calls. Check out Richard's blog from Nicaragua, interamericana.co.uk.
- Author(s)Richard Arghiris,Richard Leonardi
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date26/04/2014
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, maps (some col.)
- Weight318 g
- Width120 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.