All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo a small field mouse from Massachusetts, family is everything. A lovely leather journal chronicles all the important events of Nicholas's family history. When it is destroyed in a flood Nicholas sets off on a journey. He travels through Massachusetts (Book 1) and then down east to Maine. Along the way, he meets many friends and explores the many diverse areas that make up the rtheastern states.
- Author BiographyPeter Arenstam was born on a farm in western Massachusetts but grew up on the coast in historic Plymouth. He received a bachelor's degree in philosophy from Bates College in Lewiston, Maine, and apprenticed at the Maine Maritime Museum where he became an instructor and boat builder. Currently, Peter manages the Maritime Artisans at Plimoth Plantation where he oversees the reproduction ship Mayflower II. His writings include numerous magazine articles on nautical history and the children's book Felix and His Mayflower II Adventures. Peter lives near the ocean in Plymouth with his wife Susan and their two daughters, Hannah and Abby.
Karen Busch Holman left the big city of New York for a quieter life in New Hampshire, but with two sons, a pair of mice, two housecats, a retired racehorse, and a house filled with artwork projects underway, it's hardly quiet!
Karen's earlier work was featured in G is for Granite: A New Hampshire Alphabet (Sleeping Bear Press) and its accompanying number book, Primary Numbers. Her work can be seen on the New Hampshire Heirloom Birth Certificate and throughout the state in support of the Arts Council. Karen works in several mediums, such as pen and ink, oil, pastel, and watercolor, and we hear that she isn't quite as afraid of mice as she used to be.
- Author(s)Peter Arenstam
- PublisherMitten Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNicholas Northeastern Series
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbour
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMitten Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width145 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Karen Busch Holman
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn,With dust jacket
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.