All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNick and Tesla are bright 12-year-old siblings with a knack for science, electronics, and getting into trouble. When their parents mysteriously vanish, they're sent to live with their Uncle Newt, a brilliant inventor who engineers top-secret gadgets for a classified government agency. It's t long before Nick and Tesla are embarking on adventures of their own-engineering all kinds of outrageous MacGyverish contraptions to save their skin: 9-volt burglar alarms, electromagnets, mobile tracking devices, and more. Readers are invited to join in the fun as each story contains instructions and blueprints for five different projects. In Nick and Tesla's High-Voltage Danger Lab, we meet the characters and learn how to make everything from rocket launchers to soda-powered vehicles. Learning about science has never been so dangerous-or so much fun!
- Author BiographyScience Bob Pflugfelder is an elementary school teacher based in Newton, Massachussetts. He has made many television appearances on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Live with Kelly and Michael, The Dr. Oz Show, and other media outlets. These are his first books. Steve Hockensmith is the author of a New York Times best seller (Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls) and an Edgar Award nominee (Holmes on the Range). He lives in Alameda, California.
- Author(s)Science Bob Pflugfelder,Steve Hockensmith
- PublisherQuirk Books
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuirk Books
- Content NoteTwo-Colour Throughout
- Weight363 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.