About this product
- DescriptionIan Nicolson has been involved with sailmaking for over 30 years. In this book he provides a treasure trove of tips and ideas for cruising and racing sailors alike. From solving roller furling problems to checking sail twist, curing chafe to stopping leech flutter, fitting luff foil protectors to preventing hank wear - there's something here for everyone, whether dinghy sailor, creek potterer, weekend cruiser or offshore racer. Just one of these ideas could save the reader the cost of the book.
- Author BiographyIan Nicolson started collecting data about boats from his father and grandfather when he was still at school. After his apprenticeship as a naval architect he joined A Mylne & Co, where he has been a senior partner since 1979. Ian Nicolson has built a large number of boats himself and owns a race winning Sigma 33. He has written over 20 books on nautical subjects, many of them published by Adlard Coles Nautical.
- Author(s)Ian Nicolson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/09/1998
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content Note120 line drawings
- Weight338 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.