About this product
- Description[...]my life, and I'm so happy always, that it's t the least bit of a wonder that I feel I must thank God every minute for all His goodness to me!' Mrs. Arderne gave an impatient shrug, and hastily kissed her companion's rosy cheeks. 'Child, you are rather ridiculous sometimes. There, good-night. That fly has been at the door five minutes, and I shall be late for Mrs. Dumbarton's dance.' Catherine ran out into the hall to wave a hand as her employer and friend was driven away, then went upstairs again to peep at the children, to whom she was devotedly attached. Six-year-old Ted was slumbering quite peacefully, his usually mischievous expression having given place to a seraphic smile. As the girl bent above him he laughed in his sleep, so she dared t linger by his side, lest he might wake to clamour for the history of Jack and the Beanstalk all over again.[...].
- Author(s)Mary Hampden
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.