All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionGilles Deleuze (1925-1995) was Professor of Philosophy at the University of Paris VIII. He is a key figure in poststructuralism, and one of the most influential philosophers of the twentieth century. Nietzsche and Philosophy has long been recognised as one of the most important accounts of Nietzsche's philosophy, acclaimed for its rare combination of scholarly rigour and imaginative interpretation. Yet this is more than a major work on Nietzsche; the book opened a whole new avenue in post-war thought. Here, Deleuze shows how Nietzsche began a new way of thinking which breaks with the dialectic as a method and escapes the confines of philosophy itself.
- Author BiographyGilles Deleuze was Professor of Philosophy at the University of Paris VIII.
- Author(s)Gilles Deleuze
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/03/2006
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byHugh Tomlinson
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.