All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Nietzsche's complex attitudes toward religion and his understanding of how particular religions and deities affect the intellectual, moral, and spiritual lives of their various proselytes and adherents.
- Author BiographyWeaver Santaniello is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Penn State Berks. She is the author of Nietzsche, God, and the Jews: His Critique of Judeo-Christianity in Relation to the Nazi Myth, and is the coeditor, with Jacob Golomb and Ronald Lehrer, of Nietzsche and Depth Psychology, both published by SUNY Press, and with Lallene J. Rector, of Psychological Perspectives and the Religious Quest: Essays in Honor of Orlo Strunk, Jr.
- Author(s)John Stuhr
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication05/10/2001
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byWeaver Santaniello
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.