All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invative volume presents an account of Nietzsche's claims about ble, life-affirming ways of life, analyzes the source of such claims, and explores the political vision that springs from them. The result is an illuminating discussion of how through his philosophical confrontation with modernity Nietzsche aims to move his readers toward a ble embrace of life.
- Author BiographyPaul E. Kirkland is assistant professor of political science at Carthage College.
- Author(s)Paul E. Kirkland
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2009
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.