All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNietzsche is one of the most important and widely read philosophers of all time and his On the Genealogy of Morals is one of the most accessible and frequently studied of all his works - a key text in the study of moral philosophy. This is a hugely important and exciting, yet challenging, piece of philosophical writing. In Nietzsche's 'On the Genealogy of Morals': A Reader's Guide, Daniel Conway explains the philosophical background against which the book was written, the wider context of Western morality in general and the key themes and topics inherent in the text. The book then guides the reader through the four sections of the text to a clear understanding of how they relate to each other and to the text as a whole, before exploring the reception and influence of this classic philosophical work. This is the ideal companion to study of this most influential and challenging of texts.
- Author BiographyDaniel Conway is Professor of Philosophy at Pennsylvania State University, USA, having previously held faculty appointments at Stanford and Harvard. He has written two books on Nietzsche, edited six others and was North American Editor of the Journal of Nietzsche Studies.
- Author(s)Daniel Conway
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- Series TitleReader's Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.