All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWith the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans his initial subject, Cooley meditates on transience and mortality as he moves through the landscape of the Gulf South, the sky and his inner weather reflecting one ather.
- Author BiographyA native of the Midwest, PETER COOLEY has lived over half his life in New Orleans, where he is Professor of English at Tulane University. He is the recent recipient of an ATLAS grant from the state of Louisiana and of the Marble Faun Poetry Award from the Faulkner Society in New Orleans. Cooley is Poetry Editor of Christianity and Literature.
- Author(s)Peter Cooley
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.