All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you kw God is real? In the emotionally charged, fire-filled faith in which Addie Zierman grew up, the answer to this question wassimple: Because you ve felt him.Now, at age thirty, she feels thing. Just the darkness pressing in. Just the winter cold. Just a buzzingsilence where God s voice used to be. So she loads her two small children into the minivan one Februaryafteron and heads south in a last-ditch effort to find the Light.In her second memoir, Night Drivin g, Zierman powerfully explores the gap between our sunny faith fictionsand a God who often seems hidden and silent.Against the backdrop of rushing interstates, strangers hospitality, gas station coffee, and screamingchildren, Zierman stumbles toward a faith that makes room for doubt, disappointment, and darkness... andlearns that sometimes you have to run away to find your way home.
- Author BiographyAddie Ziermanis a writer, blogger and speaker. She holds an MFA from Hamline University, and her first book, When We Were on Fire, was named one of Publisher s Weekly s Top 5 Religious Books of 2013. Addie lives in Minnesota with her husband and two sons and blogs regularly at addizierman.com.
- Author(s)Addie Zierman
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight181 g
- Width165 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Jaimee Draper
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time436
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.27Trending at AU $38.94
- AU $32.09Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $18.92Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $15.19Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $12.47Trending at AU $16.87
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $13.88Trending at AU $16.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.