All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNight Eyes is a Technical thriller bound to keep you on the edge of your seat. NIGHT EYES - Senator Frank Norton, an aspiring candidate for President of the United States in the next election meets with seven mysterious old men in an isolated part of the country south of Billings, Montana. Seeking a map they have promised him, he is shot by an assassin before he receives the map. Wounded, he vows to follow two of the old men to a retirement home in West Virginia run by his oldest daughter Ashley Norton. The old men have the map and he needs it. Without it, his plans to change the world for the better will be in jeopardy. The map is a guide to millions of dollars worth of Nazi gold and treasures.Unfortunately, Frank Norton only has evil plans in mind and the money will be used to install a master race on the earth, after eliminating the human race. Only a security guard, Jake McBride and Norton's two daughters, whom he genetically created stand in his way.
- Author BiographyDallas Releford is a writer, technical editor, programmer, technical writer and security officer living in Cincinnati, Ohio with his wife Sharon. He has written forty novels and six computer technical books. His hobbies are reading, writing, astronomy, electronics, computers and outside activities.
- Author(s)Dallas Releford
- Date of Publication10/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.