All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionby R. Kikuo Johnson First-rate prep school, SUV, and a dream house in the heights - this was the island paradise handed to Loren Foster when he moved to Hawaii with his father six years ago. Now, with the end of high school just around the corner, his best friend, Shane, has grown distant. The rumors say its hard drugs, and Loren suspects that Shane has left him behind for a new group of friends. What sets Kikuo's drama apart is the naturalistic ease with which he explores the relationships of his characters. It is at once an unsentimental portrait of that most awkward period between adolescence and young adulthood and that rarest of things - a mature depiction of immature lives.
- Author BiographyR. Kikuo Joohnson was born on the island of Maui, Hawaii. After earning his BFA at the Rhode Island School of Design, he moved to Brooklyn, New York, where he currently draws comics.
- Author(s)R. Kikuo Johnson
- Date of Publication11/11/2005
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight363 g
- Width175 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.