About this product
- DescriptionA new life should be exciting - but for Danni, it's a battle. He and his 'Aunty' live in a tower block, with only distant memories of his faraway home. His new language is proving difficult, he gets bullied by the other children, and he has nightmares. One day when his school visits a city farm, Danni meets a grey horse called Moonlight and his heart starts to heal. But the nightmares are closing in - until a sad event sparks a magical night that will transform Danni's life for ever.
- Author BiographyMichaela Morgan has written over a hundred books for children. She has been shortlisted for the Children's Book Award, been an International Reading Association Children's Choice and won a United Kingdom Reading Association award. ERIKA PAL was born in Budapest. She worked in an animation film studio, before relocating to the UK with a dream of becoming a freelance illustrator. During her Animation and Illustration degree at London's Kingston University, she was twice highly commended for the Macmillan Prize, and won the national competition for Booktrust's Big Picture logo. After graduation, her first picture book, Azad's Camel was published by Frances Lincoln, followed by I See the Moon and Little Lion. Erika currently lives in London and her other interests are printmaking and experimental animation.
- Author(s)Michaela Morgan
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Erica Pal
- Edition StatementDigital original
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.