All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Night Gallery is one of three books written by Rod Serling based on stories he created for the 1970 television series by the same name. Similar to his Stories From The Twilight Zone books, he velized six of the show's scripts for this volume, including They're Tearing Down Tim Riley's Bar, which was minated for an Emmy award. Although he didn't have the creative control he had with The Twilight Zone stories, these are every bit as poignant.
- Author BiographyRod Serling (1924 - 1975), best known as the creator of The Twilight Zone, was a seminal figure in the Golden Age of Television and became a cultural icon of the 20th century. A prolific writer, he wrote 252 scripts between 1950 and 1975; has won more Emmy Awards (6) than any other writer; and the Writers Guild of America recently declared Twilight Zone as one of the top three best written television programs of the past seventy years.
- Author(s)Rod Serling
- Date of Publication18/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.