Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionTechlogy is a thing of the past as a power outage covers the globe. One family struggles to do what's right when so much is going wrong. No. 1 bestselling suspense author Terri Blackstock weaves a masterful what-if series in which global catastrophe reveals the darkness in human hearts - and lights the way to restoration for a self-centered world. An era unlike any in modern civilization is descending without lights, electronics, running water, or automobiles. As a global blackout lengthens into months, the neighbors of Oak Hollow grapple with a chilling realization: the power may never return. Survival has become a lifestyle. When two young thieves break into the Brannings' home and clean out the food in their pantry, Jeff Branning tracks them to a filthy apartment and discovers a family of children living alone, stealing to stay alive. Where is their mother? The search for answers uncovers a trail of desperation and murder...and for the Brannings, a powerful new purpose that can transform their entire community - and above all, themselves.
- Author BiographyTerri Blackstock (www.terriblackstock.com) is the bestselling author of Last Light, and the Sun Coast Chronicles, Second Chances, Newpointe 911 and Cape Refuge suspense series and other books. With Beverly LaHaye, she wrote Seasons Under Heaven, Showers in Season, Times and Seasons, and Season of Blessing.
- Author(s)Terri Blackstock
- Date of Publication27/06/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleA Restoration Novel
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- Weight454 g
- Width151 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Running Time780
- Edition StatementUnabridged
- Interest AgeFrom 99 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.