Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the verge of the D-Day invasion, a covert British operative must race against the clock to rescue a stranded soldier and secure Allied victoryIn May of 1944, shipwrecked American Colonel Hugh Kelso washes up on the shore of Nazi-occupied Jersey with a valuable secret. As one of the few men with kwledge of the impending invasion of Normandy, Kelso must be protected at all costs. Enter Henry Martineau, a British operative charged with the dangerous mission of impersonating a Nazi officer to infiltrate Jersey and retrieve or silence Colonel Kelso. The stakes couldn t be higher as the fate of the war hangs in the balance.
- Author BiographyJack Higgins is theNew York Times bestselling author of more than sixty thrillers that have sold over 250 million copies worldwide, includingThe Eagle Has LandedandThe Wolf at the Door. Before beginning his writing career, Higgins served in the British Army along the East German border. He lives in the Channel Islands.
- Author(s)Jack Higgins
- PublisherOpen Road Media Mystery & Thri
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media Mystery & Thri
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.16Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.