All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge A. Romero's landmark zombie horror classic, retold in exciting Graphic Novel format by Stephen A. Dymarcik II. The story that started the Zombie Genre. When radiation raises the dead, a group of survivors battle flesh-eating zombies. Siblings Johnny and Barbara visit their father's graveside in a small Pennsylvania town, but it all takes a turn for the worse when a zombie attacks Johnny. Barbara flees to a spooky isolated farmhouse where a group of people are already holed up. Fighting and panic ensue as the group tries to figure out how best to escape the apocalypse, while hoards of undead converge on the house; a local sheriff-led posse discovers that if you kill the brain, you kill the living dead. This graphic vel is a must have for zombie lovers, horror buffs or anyone who enjoys a good read.
- Author BiographyStephen A. Dymarcik II is a best selling author, zombie subject matter expert, independent film editor and public domain media producer.
- Author(s)Stephen A Dymarcik II
- Date of Publication02/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.