All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe hedonistic late 1970s is the perfect backdrop for the next evolution in the classic Night of the Living Dead series! David Hine continues a horrifyingly original take on the zombie menace as the virus spreads through Las Vegas leaving it a city of the dead. As a group of unlikely survivors flee east, they encounter something more sinister even than the reanimated corpses that seem intent on finding (and dining upon) the ragtag refugees. For locked away in a secure military facility they discover that true horror is bred by the living much more efficiently than the dead. But hidden within the misery is the unthinkable ...an amaly that could lead to a zombie vaccine. But to get it to the safety of Washington the survivors must face a sea of undead whose ranks have swollen to legion. Death, misery, and the living dead make this one of the most chilling chapters in the storied Night of the Living Dead franchise. This collection includes issues numbered 7-12 of the Night of the Living Dead: Aftermath series.
- Author BiographyDavid Hine wrote the award-wining Strange Embrace and many other titles including X-Men and District X.
- Author(s)David Hine
- PublisherAvatar Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvatar Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width170 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Artist(s)Tomas Aira
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.