All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThings get quite exciting at meal times when a boy has to eat his peas. While his parents watch his toes curl and his chair tip back they seem strangely calm, but then again they have seen the veggie monster before. This is a witty and diverting meal time drama that will strike a cord in houses everywhere where anything green seems to inspire equal acts of monsterish behaviour.
- Author BiographyGeorge McClements lives in the USA where he works on his books for young readers. His hallmark style and charming wit will make a big splash in this debut picture book for Bloomsbury.
- Author(s)George McClements
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)George McClements
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.