All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcklyn Lynch writes of the Black heroes and musicians and the intellectual and physical environment that shaped their lives and those of the Black community.
- Author BiographyAcklyn Lynch is a member of the faculty at the University of Maryland, and his specialty is African studies. He has worked in several communities with the independent Black schools and drug rehabilitation
- Author(s)Acklyn Lynch
- PublisherThird World Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/06/2006
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThird World Press,U.S.
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.