All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKori is having terrible nightmares - nightmares that she has murdered someone - so often that she can't sleep at all. Her new co-worker hates her. In fact, he is making a career of irritating her; and w her lack of sleep is beginning to affect everything she does. Everyone has suggestions, from sleeping pills to psychiatrists. Can anything help her get beyond these nightmares and get to sleep, so she can just go on with her life?
- Author BiographyDana Pride has been writing since she was 10 years old. She is married to Pastor Willie Pride, and they have a daughter in college and a son at home. Dana works full-time in the tech department of a school in Vancouver. She has been a participant of National Novel Writing Month since 2003, completing a novel each November. Nightmares of Murder is her 5th novel.
- Author(s)Dana Pride
- PublisherEverlasting Publishing
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEverlasting Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.