All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNight's Return is the riveting conclusion of the Night's Vampire Trilogy... With where left to run, Virginia is praying for a saviour; however, the only one strong eugh to save her and her children may be the very vampire she has been hiding from since she fled The House. The Count Basarab Musat has returned to Brantford from Brasov where he was fighting against the dark forces trying to usurp his throne. Basarab has learned these forces are being led by Radu, Dracula's estranged brother, and that Radu is after his children, Santan and Samara. He is desperate to reach them first because if Radu was to get hold of the children, all would be lost, including humanity. Virginia finds herself back in The House where her nightmare began. She and Basarab become embroiled in their previous game playing; however, this time they aren't the only players. Forces from all sides are fighting to keep them apart--Teresa, Basarab's wife; Ildiko, his cousin; and Randy, the young man who is hopelessly in love with Virginia. Will love for their children, and possibly each other, be eugh to bring Basarab and Virginia together at last?
- Author BiographyMary M. Cushnie-Mansour lives in Brantford, ON, Canada with her husband, Ed. In March 2006, Mary completed a freelance journalism course at the University of Waterloo, Ontario, after which she wrote freelance articles and a fictional short story column for the Brantford Expositor. Cushnie-Mansour has published four poetry anthologies, a collection of short stories, and two biographies. From 2010 to 2013, she wrote the Night's Vampire Trilogy, releasing the first book, Night's Gift in 2011, the second book, Night's Children in 2012, and the third book, Night's Return in 2013. To check out Cushnie-Mansour's books, social media links, and her blog, Writer on the Run, visit her website - www.marymcushniemansour.ca While you are there, sign up for her newsletter.
- Author(s)Mary M Cushnie-Mansour
- PublisherCavern of Dreams Publishing
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleNight's Vampire Trilogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCavern of Dreams Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Cathleen Tarawhiti,Elena Dudina
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.42
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.