All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThousands of years ago, the mad emperor Lokan controlled the Nightsword--and imposed his twisted desires on all that lived. Then Lokan mysteriously vanished behind the Maelstrom Wall, into the quantum chaos of the galactic core. But legend says that somewhere behind the Wall, the Nightsword is hidden, its awesome energies waiting to be used again . . . for good or evil. When Earther astronaut Jeremy Griffiths donned the Mantle of Kendis-Dai and became blessed--and perhaps cursed--with infinite kwledge, he learned the exact direction of Lokan's ill-fated route. And w the secrets stored in his head have made him the target of everyone who has ever coveted the Nightsword for their own ends. Griffiths wants only to get his crew safely home to Earth--and to impress the bewitching, bewildering Merinda Neskat. Yet he is caught firmly in the middle of galactic agendas beyond his control, and this new quest will prove to be the challenge of a lifetime . . . From the Paperback edition.
- Author BiographyMargaret Weis was born and raised in Independence, Missouri. She attended the University of Missouri, Columbia, graduating in 1970 with a BA in creative writing. In 1983, Weis was hired as a book editor at TSR, Inc., producers of the Dungeons and Dragons role-playing games. Here she met game designer Tracy Hickman and the two teamed up to write the bestselling Dragonlance(R) novels. Weis has two children, David and Elizabeth Baldwin. Weis and her husband, Don Perrin, live in a converted bard in Wisconsin with two collie dogs, Laddie and Robbie; a Sheltie, Jo-jo; and two cats, Niclolai Mouseslayer and Motley Tatters. Tracy Hickman was born in Salt Lake City. He currently resides in a large Victorian home he built for his wife and four children in the tall mountain pines of Flagstaff, Arizona. He has coauthored with Margaret Weis four New York Times bestselling series, including Death Gate Cycle and the Dragonlance(R) series--which have more than eleven million copies in print--and has published his own solo works as well. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Margaret Weis,Tracy Hickman
- PublisherDel Rey Books
- Date of Publication03/01/1995
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleStarshield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDel Rey Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width144 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.