All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is suitable for ages 3 to 5. Say 'nighty-night', it's animal bedtime all over the world! From the moose in Maine to a Bahama iguana, from the kangaroos in Australia to the pandas in China, sleepy creatures everywhere are ready to rest under blankets of stars. But before they drift into dreams, they send a special kiss to an adorable child, 'YOU', curling up in bed, too. Written in lyrical, soothing rhyme, this endearing bedtime story will lull youngsters to sweet dreamland.
- Author BiographyJennifer Berne has been a long-time contributor to Nick Jr. magazine and a writer for both print and TV. She has published numerous children's books, including the award-winning picture book, Manfish: The Story of Jacques Cousteau (Chronicle), and Calvin Can't Fly (9781402797286). Jennifer lives in Ancram, NY. David Walker has illustrated numerous children's books, including Time For a Hug (9781454908562) and Crocodaddy (9781454901303). When not walking his dogs or laughing with his kids, he can be found painting in his studio in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Author(s)Jennifer Berne
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date20/04/2015
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)David W. Walker
- Interest Age3-5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.