All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over fifteen years, the saga of Nikolai Dante - the swashbuckling 'Hero of the Revolution' - have been entertaining the readers of 2000 AD. Now, this action-packed story of grand adventure has finally reached its conclusion. One of 2000 AD's most popular characters, Dante has become an iconic part of the British comics scene and remains as the only 2000 AD character to ever beat Judge Dredd in the Eagle Award's 'Favourite British Character' category. This final instalment of Nikolai Dante's epic story was written by Robbie Morrison (Shakara) and features the fantastic artwork of Simon Fraser (Judge Dredd) and John Burns (Modesty Blaise).
- Author BiographyRobbie Morrison was born in Helensburgh & brought up near Paisley, Scotland. Probably best known for the Eagle awardwinning Nikolai Dante (co-created with Simon Fraser, additional art John Burns); serialised in UK SF comic 2000 AD since 1997 and collected as 11 Graphic Novels. He has created many other popular series/characters, including Blackheart (art Frank Quitely), Shakara (art Henry Flint), and The Bendatti Vendetta (art John Burns). He is a regular writer of Judge Dredd, and has also scripted Batman and Spider-man. Co-created with Walking Dead artist Charlie Adlard, Robbie's World War 1 Graphic Novel White Death, enjoyed critical acclaim in Europe and the US. Other projects include working with Dave (Watchmen) Gibbons on the digital comic Treatment (www.madefire.com), and with artist Jim Murray on the Graphic Novel trilogy Drown Town; an adventure set in a flooded futuristic London (Book 1 to be published by Jonathan Cape). P. Simon Fraser is best known to 2000 AD fans as the co-creator of Russian rogue Nikolai Dante, whose adventures have been a staple of the comic since his debut in 1997. Fraser is also the co-creator of Family in the Judge Dredd Megazine, and has drawn Judge Dredd and Shimura. His best-known non-2000 AD work is Lux & Alby: Sign On and Save the Universe, a collaboration with Scottish post-punk author Martin Millar. Fraser's creator-owned project Lilly MacKenzie and the Mines of Charbydis has recently seen print in the Judge Dredd Megazine. His website is www.simonfraser.net. P. John Burns' painted art has graced several 2000 AD series, notably Judge Dredd and Nikolai Dante, as well in as his own co-creation, The Bendatti Vendetta. He has also contributed to Black Light, Doctor Sin, The Scarlet Apocrypha, Vector 13 and Witchworld. Outside the Galaxy's Greatest Comic, he has pencilled Eclipse's ESPers and the James Bond miniseries, A Silent Armageddon.
- Author(s)John Burns,Robbie Morrison,Simon Fraser
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Series TitleNikolai Dante
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width187 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.