All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the latest in the successful The Expanded Guide series, from an award-winning UK author. It is a comprehensive user's manual that includes professional guidance and advice from an expert photographer. This Guide is the perfect reference to help maximize the potential of the Nikon Coolpix P7100. Nikon's new high-end compact digital camera, the Nikon Coolpix P7100, a contender against Can's popular PowerShot G12, will appeal to those who want full control from their compact, perhaps as a DSLR backup or second camera. The P7100 is packed with features and controls and some fun filter effects. 19 selectable Scene modes will cope with most situations, there is in-camera image editing and full exposure control modes. Although there is Full HD video capture available, the 1280 X 720/24p specification matches that of the Can rival.
- Author BiographyJon Sparks is an award-winning photographer and writer based in Lancashire, UK. He has worked on five continents and specialises in landscape and outdoor pursuits. He supplies images to the global libraries Corbis and Alamy, as well as selling images directly through his own library.
- Author(s)Jon Sparks
- PublisherAE Publications
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmmonite Press
- Out-of-print date30/09/2016
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, includes photographs
- Weight363 g
- Width145 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.