All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to kw to take amazing photographs using your new DSLR The Nikon D5300 Digital Field Guide is filled with everything you need to kw to take fantastic photos with your new Nikon. In full color, this portable guide covers all of the essential controls, features, and functions of the Nikon D5300, using step-by-step instructions and providing full-color images of each menu screen. Nikon users will love this comprehensive field guide it's just the right size to fit into a camera bag, so you'll be able to take it wherever your photography adventures take you. The guide goes beyond camera settings, offering you a refresher course in digital photography principles, and covering the essentials of lighting, composition, and exposure. This perfectly sized field guide features: * Compact size, allowing photographers to carry it wherever they go * Professional advice on everything from composing a variety of shots to choosing lenses * Colorful example images, along with detailed instructions on how to get the most from each of the camera's features Filled with amazing examples, this handy guide offers a variety of tips and tricks. You'll learn how to capture portraits, take character-filled candid shots, frame sports action, document travel, work with macro photography, and much more!
- Author BiographyJ. Dennis Thomas is an Austin, Texas, based photographer and the author of twenty Nikon Digital Field Guides by Wiley Publishing. He is also a frequent author of articles on photographic theory and technique for Digital Photo Magazine, MasteringPhoto.com, and F-Stoppers.com. Read more on his blog, the Nikon Digital Field Guide Online (http://NikonDFG.com).
- Author(s)J. Dennis Thomas
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- Series TitleDigital Field Guide
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.