All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of the Cellier aux Moines winery weaves a colorful tapestry, originating with the Cistercian monks who settled in 1113 on a rocky hill overlooking the city of Givry, an important viticultural center. Leaving a prestigious career, Philippe Pascal and his wife Catherine bought the property in 2004, returning to the ancient traditions of winemaking and restoring the Cellier aux Moines to its former glory.
- Author BiographyGilles Platret is a historian of Burgundy. A graduate of Sciences-Po in Paris, he also holds a postgraduate degree in Contemporary History (Sorbonne) and is president of the Society of History and Archaeology of Chalon-sur-Saone. Yves Benard comes from a long line of vintners. He was successively secretary-general, president, and director-general of Moet & Chandon and Dom Perignon, and he has held numerous positions in several professional organizations, including president of the International Organization of Vine and Wine (2009-12).
- Author(s)Philippe Pascal
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1474 g
- Width239 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.